- Use the sizing chart which is specific for each particular style of garment.
- It is usually recommended to order up in size if measurements fall at the higher end of the size scale. To get the most accurate measurements, ask a friend to measure you, and be sure to hold the tape measure straight and snug, not tight, to your body.
- Half chest measurement - If the garment measurements say Half Chest then choose a similar garment from your wardrobe that you are comfortable wearing. Lay it down on a flat surface and measure it from left to right across the chest, about 2cm below the arms. This is the half chest measurement of the garment
DO YOU OFFER EMBROIDERY?
We believe your logo is a reflection of your practice and that’s why at Vetwear we ensure our embroidery is of the highest quality. We work closely with you to best interpret your ideas and logo into beautiful stitches.
If you are requiring new embroidery, there is a one off $100 set up fee for the digitisation of your logo. Please send a copy of your logo through in a JPEG file. We will then send you out a sew out for your approval.
- DELIVERY TIMES?
- To get specific timeframes on your intended order, please phone us to discuss.
- Please allow extra time for embroidered items & Wonderwink Scrubs.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure your goods are delivered within this timeframes, sometimes there are circumstances beyond our control, which can result in delays.If you need assistance in selecting the purrrfect garments for your team, please phone (07) 3369 7833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements. Our team is always happy to help you look your best!